• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Pinball Diaries (what did you do today?)

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
meegis said:
One day I will start putting faces to names. I know a couple people on here, but not many.

The other day I did bump into Frolic at the Playdium store.

Good thing his shirt had his name on it :lol:
mwong168 said:
Elliot finally brought home NGG last night. It was a shame the rear leg plates were stripped and Elliot doesn't even own a friggin' socket set either :FP:

Actually met Elliot when he picked up the NGG. I was able to see it before it went, and it looked awesome!

This may be the year I stop being a PBRev hermit.

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
REVOLUTION said:
Got the green light from Rick at PPS to officially reproduce the ToM trunk using a much more durable material. Stay tuned for that.

Glad to hear this! The current reproduction trunks leave a lot to be desired.

Was supposed to go and finish off some repairs on a Eight Ball Champ and a Swords of Fury last night, got to the guys house (40 minutes away) and realized I forgot the sound board for EBC at home. :FP: Went back this morning to replace a couple of bad sockets that turned up and put the sound board back in, which of course decided to not work anyhow. So back to the drawing board.

However, he did pick up a new Stern Mustang last week which I got to play a few games on, so I've got that going for me which is nice. lol

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Booooom Baby! Finally got the Crypt Jam on Tales From The Crypt :D . It was the only thing I hadn't previously gotten. Wasn't my highest scoring game (I think I ended up with 870 million or in that area) but it was the achievement I was going for. What a fun and challenging game.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Hope you didn't pay more then 8k for that Mike, I know how you like to over pay for pins :lol: (joke). All kidding aside that MM looks brand new, I saw it at Shawn's house in person, his games are super clean! Congrats sensei!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Moved a bunch of stuff around in the basement last night to make some more space. By moving the MAME to the end of the room and shifting all the pins around, I was able to make space for another game or two. It's amazing how just changing the position of a game can make a difference. After moving my TZ, the lighting was different in the new location, and I wasn't making anything on it. Next job is going to be leveling everything again, and I still need to come up with a better lighting solution in that room. The pot lights that the last owner put in the basement are not good pinball lighting. Too dim overall (with the LED bulbs), but too bright a point source when you're right under one. Need to find something more diffuse...

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Just added Spidey to the collection

image5.jpeg